Thursday 2 December 2010

Just like buses.....

No blog posts for weeks then 2 come long at once!!

Actually I've wanted to do this since I found out about this new website at the Rhythm Riot.

I was talking to a lovely lady called Mary, who I've known for a long time but don't know her very well, something quite common on our scene, you get to know lots of people are you've all been around for years but you rarely have intimate conversations so you get to know people over many years!

Anyway Mary has an amazing knowledge about vintage jewellery, she really knows her stuff, in fact she told a friend - who I won't name unless she wants to name herself - that a brooch she was wearing was actually rare and worth about £400!! My friend was so shocked, mind you it's a lovely lovely brooch.

So let me get to the point, Mary has launched Vintage Inspirations a fabulous website selling vintage jewellery, she has lots on there and I know has more stock to list.  She's a lovely lady and as I said very knowledgeable so you know you are getting quality.

Here are a few of the most fabulous pieces on there at the moment!







Nice huh? Give them a visit, I'm sure you'll find something that you love, oh and did I say her prices are really reasonable too!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

those are lovely i will have a peek. dee ;-) x

Vix said...

How fabulous! Love the gent's set at the bottom, that green stone's beautiful. xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank for the link.

Retro Chick said...

Oh beautiful!

That blue set reminds me of a brooch my Nana has. It's gorgeous.

Straight Talking Mama! said...

Glad you all like it, it's a great site & well worth a visit & bookmarking for the future!

Ivy Black said...

Beautiful things! I've just had a visit and already spotted a pair of earrings I'd quite like.xxx

Helga said...

OOooooo,pretty sparkley things!!!
Nice to see you back,and that your Mam got throught the op ok!!
X

Tara said...

The last set pictured is absolutely lovely! I think it would make any gentleman look smashing! The bracelet and necklace set are to die for as well!

devilishlypleasurable said...

The top pair of earrings caught my eye. Gorgeous

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...