Saturday 9 March 2013

I love shoes!

If you've been reading this blog for a while, then you know that I love shoes! I would say what girls doesn't but I'm sure there are some who don't. I however am addicted to shoes, my budget means I can't buy like I used to but I still look a lot. I am lucky to have small feet so have always been able to buy vintage shoes pretty easily, however I know many of you struggle to find vintage shoes, but don't fear there are some amazing repro brands out there, one of them is Miss L Fire. I LOVE Miss L Fire.

They have just launched there Spring/Summer 13 collection and oh my there are some fabulous shoes in there, I think I need to do some big time saving!! You can find Miss L Fire's online store here in the meantime here are some of my personal favourites.

I think if I get anything from this collection this may be the pair for me, just stunning!

Tijuana in Red - £114.99


Now these are stunning!! Now only are they an amazing design but the very talented Miss L Fire has incorporated a vintage technology that you never seem to see any more in mule shoes, despite it being the cleverest piece of shoe design, the springolator!!! Yay well done Miss L Fire, so nice to see someone finally re-using this marvellous bit of shoe technology

Lola in Brown - £99.99

 I LOVE turquoise, I love a raffia style wedge and I love a tropical flower, there really isn't anything to not love about these, ok maybe I NEED these too ha ha!

Aloha in Turquoise - £89.99


I'm not normally a fan of polka dots but only because they seem to have been hijacked by current trend for 'vintage' without knowing what vintage is *climbing off my soapbox* but I do love these, they are fabulous, happy, cheerful and summery!

Casablanca in Red - £104.99

Despite loving wedges and heels, in reality what I wear most are flats, I have flat feet and heels hurt me for any length of time, plus I have a disabled husband who I need to be steady on my feet for in case he needs help with walking, sooooo I love and wear flats a lot. These are just fabulous and probably are the most likely pair I will buy even though I want most of the range. These are not only stylish and pretty but fabulously flat and practical, my favourite combination, flat is certainly not ugly!

Mexicali - £56.99


 All pretty shoes eh? And they have so many more to drool over, now I need to start counting my pennies!!




5 comments:

Used-to-Bees said...

Ooh - lovely shoes! I had never heard of a springolator, but have now educated myself. I just love the prints used for the linings - perfect finishing touch to special shoes.
x

Roxie Roulette said...

I literally squealed when I saw that they had released their summer collection. I love the Polynesian inspiration! They look like they'd be perfect for my job in tiki bar but, alas, they'd be trashed in one shift!

Helga said...

I love the look of Miss L Fire's shoes!!! Don't think they're available in my neck of the woods, though, DAMMIT. I shall live vicariously through you! Hadn't heard of a springolator, it's just forcing me to believe it! XXX

Robin Seefahrt said...

Hi, I've found a brand Re-mix, although not cheap make beautiful 40's style shoes.

Glen Parry said...

Hello nice bblog

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...