Tuesday 19 January 2010

Fun at the Trade Fair, really!!



Yesterday I went to Top Drawer which is a trade fair where all us retailers go to try to find amazing new goodies for all you lovely customers. Of course it's successful or not depending on what type of place you have. For Notorious Kitsch the prospect of finding new goodies is always few and far between, fabulous retro and vintage repro providers are a rarity, you either have companies that think that vintage is just blue background with cute pink roses on it, or companies supplying pure rubbish but with a retro twist.

So finding all the goodies that you see on  Notorious Kitsch is actually darned hard work! Of all the suppliers I saw yesterday, for us there were only 2 that were suitable for us.

Of course, we always stock products from the very fabulous Anne Taintor and we were very excited to seem some of her new line, so I thought I'd put a few piccies up to show you what's coming up at Notorious Kitsch really soon!





I'll let you know when they come in, although I won't be doing a lot on Notorious Kitsch on here, I'll give you a quick update from time to time!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...