Sunday 11 March 2012

A brief pause in transmission...

As you know I've been blogging very regularly recently but yesterday I came down with the stomach bug from hell, I had the worst feverish night and today don't feel great so the blog will have to wait. Apparently it's going around, this doesn't amuse me or make me feel any better about it though!

Saddest of all I bought all the ingredients to make a fabulous curry and all I've eaten for the last 24 hours is 2 pieces of dry toast

I'll be back soon....

11 comments:

Jennie said...

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

mrs_sock said...

Hope you feel better soon Fiona xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, we just got over that out her in the States, it was dreadful.

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

get well soon, sweetie!

Vix said...

Get well soon, gorgeous! xxx

Eartha Kitsch said...

Uggh...Feel better!

Miss Magpie said...

It is indeed doing the rounds, it does seem to be pretty quick to come and go though so fingers crossed you are back on your feet soon.

Unknown said...

Oh no poor you so sorry to hear your feeling poorly. Take lots of care and i hope you feel better in a couple of days, dee x

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Get well soon! x

Anonymous said...

Hope you will feeling better soon. Get well.

Kisses.

Olivia

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Those are the worst. Feel better soon!

Cheers!
~Paige

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...