Wednesday 29 February 2012

Mid Week Love

I'm trying to do a mid week love post every week as the internet is just full of fabulous stuff and although I always try to share via Twitter or FB sometimes it gets lost in the mix.

This week's Mid Week Love is reserved for only one person, LisaFreemontStreet. I confess to being pretty late in the game to her online tutorials and haven't seen too many more than the one below but this is so good I had to share it.

Many of you won't know yet but I know some of you do, as you get a little older your eyelids droop a little or you start to get lines around the eyes, this is a real problem if you have always worn 50s style liquid eyeliner! I noticed about a year ago - despite being pretty lucky in the lines department - that every time I started to do my eyeliner it just didn't come out right. At first I just could not work it out, there is a degree of denial at this point and you think you're just going through a phase ;o)

Anyway I actually happened upon this tutorial and I thought how great, Winged Eyeliner and False Lashes for Maturing Eyes, that's me I thought.





I have tried this technique and as you can imagine it works, it's very strange especially if you have been doing this for years and it used to be just a quick swish swish and you were done but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I confess I also tried false eyelashes too for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I love them!

I hope this helps some of you out there, and if you're not there yet, have a peek, remember the technique, you'll need it one day!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

That is a great video. Very helpful for us mature ladies ;-)

I have met Ashley (Lisa) in Vegas a few times, and she is such a nice lady.

LandGirl1980 said...

Love her tutorials!

Eartha Kitsch said...

I'm such a mess with makeup and every time that I try winged eyes, it's sooooo bad. Will give it another go!

art deco dame said...

Great video!

Elisa said...

So helpful! Will definitely need to check out more of her tutorials.

Living Vintage said...

Thats great I have always been a mess with winged liner and never thought it looked right on my perhaps I will give it another go.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...